Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cheese Cakes, my cakes...

Receive all this cakes of art through email, wondering when i will have the chance to have this as birthday cakes, but somehow when i think of it, another thought come to my mind, i do have cheese cakes before as my "cakes"... My 21st birthday's cake





This last cake is more than any cakes above, it's my 21st birthday's cake, from my daddy...
Thanks daddy and mummy, i will always miss u both although i am far in Penang here. I know i never been homesick and u both also won't call me back earlier for whatever reason, because i know u both never know how to express. Will bring u both go Secret Receipe this year end...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lols...
i dun think so..
for me above all are more than the last one...hahahah....aniway..
its touched..hahahah

ahcheng said...

erm, the laz one the best...
with ur parents' luv n care...
envy of u...
i dun even haf a cake for my bday...
haha... coke n potato chips only...
plus hugs n kisses from mom n dad...

T.T pity me...

hanchion said...

haha.. ahcheng, u r better le, got hugs and kisses.. Mum and dad didn kiss me after i grow up.. wakaka..

ahcheng said...

then u may give them a hug or a kiss...
hahaha...
never be late to love someone u care..

itineris said...

Hi frend!
My name is Katie, I`m from Poland ;)
I found your blogspot and I interesting in (study too) civil engieneering (about road, highways). I have 2 blogspot about Me (my traveling) and about public transport. See You!

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Anonymous said...

T_T
Touch~ My mum n dad oso like tat~
Dunno how 2 express~
Den so i m~ XD
Paiseh~